There have been some exciting changes happening behind the scenes at C&C for a few months now! As my life evolves with the arrival of Piper quickly approaching, I knew I needed to find some help. I put feelers out over the summer for someone super organized so I could focus on what I'm good at - creating content and hand over some of the social media and admin tasks necessary to keep my business going to an assistant or intern.
To say a hit the jackpot with Ashley is an understatement! I quickly learned how ADD I am because she completes tasks ten times faster than I can. She started part-time a few months ago and I've already told her she can never leave me, ha! She's due with her second baby a couple weeks before I am so needless to say December is going to veeery busy around here!
You'll hear more from her in the coming weeks but in the meantime, meet Ashley!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ASHLEY:
- Hi, I'm Ashley - wife to my hubby Travis, momma to Walker (and soon to arrive baby Graham!) and content coordinator for Cake & Confetti!
- I am originally from Houston but have now lived in Oklahoma City for over 4 years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I met my husband at the University of Oklahoma, he followed me to Houston after college for 3 years and then took me back to Oklahoma the week after we got married.
- I love spending time hosting friends for dinner, reading a good book, talking on the phone to my sisters (they live in Houston and Chicago) and being with family. I got lucky with the best in-laws that live close and I get to see my family pretty often (especially now that I have a baby they get to spoil).
- I travel anytime I get the chance- preferably to the beach! We love to plan trips far in advance just to have them to look forward to.
- If I could only pick one thing to eat & drink the rest of my life it would be sushi and a Chick-Fil-A unsweet tea with lemon. My favorite colors are pink & turquoise. My guilty pleasure are soaking up way too much sun and online shopping.
- I love getting to assist Meredith from afar and seeing what the blogging world is all about!
Y'all help me welcome Ashley to the C&C team!! :)