It sounds silly but I always dreamt of having a little girl I could coordinate with! I know she won't want to match me forever so I'm soaking it up every chance I can get. Growing up my mom always dressed my sister and I alike then she wore coordinating colors. The styles weren't nearly as sophisticated as they are nowadays so I'm grateful for the style evolution and for brands like Joules! I've been a fan of Joules wellies and colorful preppy prints for awhile now and I absolutely love the kids line as well! The fabrics are soft and the patterns are so fun. I chose a couple outfits for Piper to match my dresses and I can't wait until she can fit into her baby wellies!
This Sunday, Piper June and I will be at Dillard's Baybrook Mall to help celebrate the launch of Joules colorful collection! I've included the details below and the link to RSVP. I hope to see you there!
- 500 Baybrook Mall Dr, Friendswood, TX 12pm - 6pm
- Enter to WIN a Joules floral MINI simply by entering in store on this day.
- Get pampered at the BeGlammed hair and braid station between 12 - 4pm
- Tasty treats and receive a free set of notebooks' when you buy and Joules item
- Meet Piper June & I and see our picks for mommy and me coordinating!
Thank you Joules for partnering with me on this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.